Our mission is to educate primarily the 50 years plus population about a holistic, research-based approach to optimal brain health and well being and to provide them with concrete means to practice this approach.
We do this by:
1. offering classes and workshops in lifelong learning programs that teach participant how to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle
2. offering similar classes online, via webinars on educational platforms, for people who cannot attend in-person classes for various reasons
3. creating an immersive virtual environment that gives people a direct experience of activities that stimulate neuroplasticity and increase well being
4. seeking funding to give under-served populations the opportunity to develop a holistically healthy lifestyle
5. seeking funding for pilot studies to assess the relative value of these different modes of learning